At Oasis Academy Enfield, we believe that our sixth form represents the best of the school and our sixth formers are role models for younger students. Like staff, there is a dress code which follows the model of 'Smart Business Dress'. We recognise that you are young adults and wish to express yourself and your individuality and we respect your right to dress in accordance with your principles or beliefs, but this needs to be balanced with the need to promote a sustainable and appropriate image of our Academy and its values.
The OAE Business dress code:
- Smart tops, shirts or blouses. No T-shirts, string vest tops, shoulder less tops/dresses or belly tops. Boys must wear a collared shirt with a tie.
- Smart trousers, dresses or skirts. No jeans, denim dresses/skirts or sportswear (students in the Basketball Academy are permitted to wear their Sport Gear on site on a Wednesday only).
- Blazers/suit jackets are optional but not compulsory.
- Smart jumpers only, no sweatshirts, denim jackets or hoodies in the building. (This includes Basketball Academy Hoodies except on Wednesday).
- Smart closed toe shoes leather or suede (or leather/suede effect).
- No hats, coats or gloves in the building. We have lockers so students can store outdoor clothing during the day.
- Students who attend school or school functions wearing inappropriate clothing may be sent home to change.
- All Sixth Form students need to wear their ID lanyard when on the school premises.
- All students must “Tap in” using the Inventry system when entering and exiting the building.