Start Your Future at a popular and successful Sixth Form
At Oasis Sixth Form we offer a broad range of subjects at A level and level 3 BTEC courses. Students achieve excellent results at Oasis Sixth Form, and in 2021, 94% of students went to university with many going onto Russell Group or ‘Top Third’ universities. 55% have achieved A*-B at A level in 2019. We were named the number one sixth form in Enfield for student progress in 2019 with our record of academic success continuing in 2020 with 90% of students going onto university with 75% going onto Russell Group or top third universities.
Welcome to Oasis Academy Enfield Sixth Form
I am delighted to welcome you to the Sixth Form pages of our website. Here at Oasis Academy Enfield our students receive a fantastic education focussed on building the skills to ensure that each one of our students leaves us as aspirational, responsible, and fulfilled young people able to meet the challenges of the world of work and Higher Education.
We are an aspirational sixth form, where we expect all students to go onto university, higher apprenticeships, or employment. In 2021, 94% of students went to university with many going onto Russell Group or ‘Top Third’ universities. We have strong links with many London universities and have worked closely with them to devise a rich programme of events which include higher education fairs, advice sessions, visits, student shadowing, fascinating lectures, and taster days.
We pride ourselves on offering high quality courses within a structured, caring environment. The Head of Sixth Form and his experienced team of Tutors set the tone of high expectations, hard work and academic rigour and are on hand to advise, support and lead Sixth Formers through their studies and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
Our aims are:
- To enable every student to achieve his/her full potential.
- To ensure every student is on a programme of study appropriate for their individual skills and needs.
- To provide all necessary guidance with regard to entry to Universities, Higher Education establishments, Apprenticeship programmes or employment.
- To provide the support and guidance for students to be happy, successful, and responsible citizens of the future.
- Parental involvement remains an important feature of Sixth Form education at Oasis Academy Enfield and there is regular reporting to parents through half termly Individual Assessment Reports, and parent consultation evenings.