All those who study or work at Oasis Academy Enfield believe that bullying is wrong.
Bullying is any behaviour which is intended to hurt, threaten or frighten another person or group of people. It may be a one-off incident or take place on a regular basis.
Incidents of bullying witnessed or reported, will be treated seriously and dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Bullying can be:
- Reporting bullying
- If you have been bullied:
- Be clear when talking to an adult about bullying:
- Physical – pushing, kicking, hitting, punching, any form of violence, threats and extortion
- Verbal – name-calling, sarcasm, spreading rumours, persistent teasing
- Emotional – tormenting, humiliation, exclusions from groups or activities and nasty looks
- Racist – racial taunts, graffiti and gestures
- Sexual – unwanted physical contact, abusive comments
- Online, phone and social networking sites