Oasis Academy Enfield uses ParentPay for all methods of payment to the Academy.
You can access the ParentPay via www.parentpay.com or the Academy website www.oasisacademyenfield.org. It offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date. If you do not have a computer at home you can use any public computer or the one in our reception area.
|Krishna’s Convenience Store
158 Ordnance Road
| Sheelpa Wines
389 Ordnance Road
115 Ordnance Road
A full list can be found on the PayPoint website: http://www.paypoint.com/locator.aspx.
Getting started with ParentPay?
- You should have received your activation letter which details the username and login details - if you do not have these please contact our the academy and we can arrange for this to be given to you.
- Login to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address, a link is then sent to this account, please check for this and click on the link, this is very important. Your account should then be activated. You are then able to;
- Select which items you wish to pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'.
If you would like more information or to discuss your childs account please contact the ParentPay Manager at: [email protected]