A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home Learning Policy
- Parental Complaints Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Sex and Health Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy
- Visitor Behaviour Policy
- Uniform Policy
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.